Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea

Hi all:

Not being approved by DOT does not surprise me, BUT, for which applications?
Apparently, if John Lazenby's company handles them, they are approved for
something. Why not adapt them for our uses. If aimed properly, they should
bother no one and provide additional lighting on our side of the road.. If we use
them on our 300's, how many of us drive them at night on mountainous roads
anyway? Come to think of it, they would have come in handy in Montana when
there was no speed limit! Maybe we could not have out driven our headlights.

It took years for them to approve Halogen headlamps when they were in use in
Europe many years before we could use them. Now how many cars on the road
have them?

By the way, I purchased some Halogen tail light bulbs for my 300F from John
and they make a BIG difference in the lights from the rear.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA