Parts

Hi All !

I have been corresponding with some members about some 65,300 wheel covers
and also believe about some other 65 parts when my computer went down and I just
got it back from repair. Sorry about the long delay and please respond back
when you get chance.

Also if anyone has a front right fender from a 56 Or 57 Desoto, Chrysler
Plymouth Or Dodge and we need a set of Dodge Step Side pick up fenders I might be
able to sell them for you. Let me know how much you want for it and I will
let him know and will go from there.

Take Care

Wes