disagreements

Hey, Pat... and all

I think this is a situation that cannot be resolved on the listserver, and
is best left alone, before it degenerates into a stupid argument...There is
really nothing to say, in what amounts to private disagreements between
parties. An e-mail was already sent detailing what any member can do if he
or she wishes to involve the Club, and complain officially about the actions
of another member. This is covered in the Club's constitution. Any further
discussions on the listserver would be inappropriate, and a waste of
everybody's time.

Let's all go back to what we do best - the preservation, restoration and
enjoyment of our Brutes !

Sincerely

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY