Congratulations M/M McTaggart

 Just a note to congratulate Terry and his bride for a great meet these
past four days. The Air Force Museum was awesome. The cars were gorgeous -
and the company was fantastic as usual. Unfortunately, I fear that eventually
Terry might have to spend a couple of days in hell, paying for the
unbelievable weather we had for the meet.

By the way - 648 miles each way - drove home today, travelling along
with Dave Clelland, and did the trip in less than 10 hours driving. I hope all
of you had as nice a ride home as we did. Hope also to see you in Allentown
in the spring.

Pete Fitch
Anne Boiko