RE: [Chrysler300] 0-ring

Hi All, (a little late)

RM set up my new e-mail address almost a month ago. I just got it debugged and saw the post re: gas filler neck seal.
I have accounts with industrial suppliers with my business and source most o-rings, lip seals, shaft seals and bearings.
I have in bulk, filler neck and tank sender seals. these fit my 57C and would fit 57-59. Sure they would go both ways on other years.
If any one is in need send $1 for ea. and I will mail back including postage. If you have a different year let me know and I will get you the dimensions. Let me know if I can help.

Gary