room for Dayton

Hi to all,

I had reserved TWO rooms for the Dayton meet, at the host hotel, at the
preapproved group rate. Now, one of my friends who was supposed to attend
the meet "chickened out". I understand that these rooms are sold out....
so, before I go ahead and cancel my reservation, anyone out there need the
room? if so, please contact me quickly at : crossram@xxxx

If no answers, I will cancel the room on Tuesday morning, in 24 hours.

Sincerely
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY