57-59 Chrysler convertible top hydraulic motors

57-59 Chrysler convertible top hydraulic motors

Help..Can anyone help me with information or parts to restore my 59 Plymouth
convertible lift "Dura" brand hydraulic pump motor. The internal rotors are
broken and if I can either get parts or a complete motor I will be back in
business. This is probably common with other 57-59 Chrysler applications. On
another topic can anyone else with a 59 Plymouth convertible tell me the color
of their top bows and the color of their top material. I am of the impression
that a white top received white interior bows and a black cloth received black
steel bows. A little survey of owners will help.

Marv Raguse