From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 10:36 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ram part # is...

John wrote:

"With regards to rams, Tom, best thing is to check out the following link:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/allaboutrams/allaboutrams.html

This article, by Bob Merritt, will explain it all to you.

By the way , based on your previous e-mail, you have a bare pair of 1960
(long) rams

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY"

John wasn't the only person to refer me to this page, which I've already
seen. And it's part of the source of my confusion. It says:

"Short Rams were standard on the 300J and were used

on the optional engines for the 300F, 300G, 300H, and 300K.

Short Rams were designed for peak torque at 3600RPM"

But the consensus I'm getting is that short rams weren't used on the J's &
K's. Hence my confusion. Is it time to correct/update that page? Or is it
really correct to the effect that some later ('63/'64) cars did come with
the earlier ('60/'61) rams? And what of '63?

Thomas

For list server instructions, go to