
D-500 Ram induction
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
D-500 Ram induction
- From: dan300f@xxxx
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:27:32 EDT
Hi again:
Oops, sorry the attachment did not take so will brute force it in.
Dan Reitz
**************************************************
Subj: D-500 Ram Induction?
Date: 8/18/03 11:54:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From: <A HREF="mailto:ruessel@xxxx">ruessel@xxxx</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:dan300f@xxxx">dan300f@xxxx</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)
Hi Dan..
?
On my serching-tour?in the web, I'v found your adress on the webside <A HREF="http://www.chrysler300club.com/">
www.chrysler300club.com</A>. Also on this site, I'v found an article of youabout
(300F-specific Mopar part numbers).
I'm looking for a Ram Manifold/D-500 Ram induction for my Dodge Matador 1960.
If I'm rigth, then I read the Mopar Part Nr. in your list under the Nr.
8.36.1.
My question now is, if you know, how or where I could find this part.
Could you help me...?
?
Thanks and sorry for my english
?
Andreas Mangold
Swiss
<A HREF="mailto:ruessel@xxxx">ruessel@xxxx</A>
?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap