Heat pipes for J & ram K

Fellow club members:
My e-mail was not functioning properly and the message didn't get out, but, the heat inlet and outlet pipes for the J's and RAM K's are finally in. The pipes were made to actual Chrysler blueprints and they fit great. A set of these pipes (4 pipes to a set) will cost $250.00 per set plus $20.00 shipping and handling (priority mail) within the USA. Other countries please e-mail me for postage rates. I will accept personal checks and money orders. You may contact me at mr300k@xxxx or 724-863-1952. These will be the last set you will ever buy for your 300. 300kly, Don Cole