Alternate Hotel for Dayton Meet

If the host hotel (Marriott) is sold out, the overflow hotel is the Dayton
Holiday Inn South, about a mile and a half from the Marriot. The telephone
number is 937 294 1471. Unfortunately, since the Holiday Inn is not the host
hotel, I was not able to obtain a special rate for this hotel. If anyone is
forced to the Holiday Inn, let me know, and I will provide directions to the hotel,
and from the Holiday Inn to the Marriott. McTaggart