(Chrysler 300) Floorpans

Here's some info about floorpans from another listserver, just passing them
along FYI:

You may also want to check with R/Car (aka Floors-N-More)
570 Deming Road
Berlin, CT 06037 (860) 829-2076 (860) 655-6966

.... a catalog from 2002 and they have floor and trunk pans for
various mopars from 1933 - 1974. I have seen them at Carlisle, and they
make trunk pans and extensions for my '59 dodge.

Regards,.......

And another one:
Thanks for various leads on a floor pan for '58
DeSoto. I found a reproduction floor pan from flwng
supplier which may be of interest to the List:

Autobody Specialties
P.O. Box 455
Route 66
Middlefield, CT
06455

888-277-1960 or 860-346-4989
no email address available

Also more info on replacement speakers for many Mopars:

Hello vintage Supro amplifier and Classic Chrysler owners-
Just a heads up to everyone that it looks like Ted Weber will be making
the Rola repro speakers, have been discussing various magnet
structures, etc. He didn't want everyone's contact information,
instead, he'll be posting info. on the new speaker on his company
website: http://www.webervst.com/wm.html
He can use an existing ceramic magnet structure he has and the cost per
speaker will be quite reasonable; if he goes for a custom structure and
alnico, cost will be higher. Be patient, and check his site every few
weeks.

I understand the speakers will greatly improve the "tunes" in your ride.

Check them out, but least file these #'s for future use, Ray Jones