Re: [Chrysler300] eBay

Jerry;

First: If you started it at Noon, it is Noon Pacific DT, not Eastern. That
would be 3pm edt! ALL times on e-Bay are PACIFIC.

You almost can not get in touch with them. they have walls around
themselves.
IF you had "c300" in the title or description, your ad didn't get placed. I
looked up "c300" in both the title and description and got 11 hits, all of
them parts or toys.

To place an ad, you go through 5 steps, submitting it on the 5th step. On
the final screen after submission, it congratulates you on the success, and
gives you a item #. and a link to the ad to view it. If you didn't see that
page, you never got through.

It's a simple process, but to the "newbie" it can be intimidating.

Try again, and if you want, call me and i'll walk you through the process.
You also need a ditigal camera to place some good photos.....no photos and
your wasting your time.

Ray Jones