Lower rear quarter panels

I am curious if anyone else has found the new quarter panels from
MetalCrafters to be too short when doing the installation?? We found the
bottom of the front edge of the panels to be 5/8" too short and the rear
part to range from about 1/2" at the top to about 1-3/8" short at the
bottom. Take a look at the following webpage and you can see what I am
referring to:

http://www.collectorsautoparts.com/quarters.htm

The shortfall is between the blue and red lines in the first two pictures.

In any case, the passenger side is now on and ready for additional panel
beating to bring it around to being straight.... And that makes me very
pleased.

George