Bargain POR-15 Chassis Coating Available

Bargain POR-15 Chassis Coating Available

Hi, Gang. I have some FRESH, unopened POR-15 products left over from a
chassis paint
job on our 1955 Chrysler. I simply ordered too much stuff (about twice what
I needed!).
I'd like to sell these extra goodies to someone looking to do their chassis
with POR-15
STOP RUST protective paint. What I'm offering should be more than enough to
do a complete
chassis. INSTRUCTIONS included, and everything is in full, original
containers, never
opened. Buy some or all. Everything priced below what I paid a few months
ago.

One Gal. Marine Degreaser (concentrated, cleans the chassis) $17; One Gal.
Metal Ready
(concentrated, etches the chassis before POR-15 color coat) $28; Two Quarts
Black
POR-15 (Stops rust permanently, apply by brush or spray on rusty, but clean
and etched
chassis) $30 per quart; Two Quarts POR-15 solvent (use for thinning POR-15
paint and
for clean-up) $7.50 per quart; One Quart BlackCote (apply over black POR-15
if there are
areas of the chassis you think the sun might hit) $37; One Quart POR-Strip
(removes
hardened POR-15 and just about every other kind of coating, non-acidic)
$9.50; One
Quart Tie-Coat Primer (apply over a cured POR-15 surface, and then you can
put any
kind and color of regular automotive paint on) $19.

Shipping at actual UPS cost. Just E-mail me with any questions at
drjjkoot@xxxx .
Thanks, John Koutre, Plover, Wisconsin.