Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel problem - answer

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel problem - answer

Bill,
Over the years I have bought the specialty tools from
several dealerships that had gone out of business.Of
course a lot of the popular tools were missing but it
is amazing how many of the kits received in the later
years just before they went out hadn't even been
opened.
I haven't built an engine recently so I don't know for
sure where it is but will look thru my building and
see if I have duplicates. If I can find it I may be
able to duplicate it with my lathe, or at least
furnish exact measurements so other club members could
make their own.
Okie Bob