Re: [Chrysler300] 300G California emissions package

G Barker wrote:

> I don't know if Chrysler had a system at that time. We usually
> had to by our parts from local parts houses.

> Gary Barker

I was shopping at a local parts house early last year and for a lark looked
in the earlier section of the Chrysler listing. I was surprised to see a
listing for a PCV valve for 1957. A little later I had a chance to see
a 1957 Imperial motor from California. IT had a Factory PCV setup on it.
Then an inquiry on the list confirmed that At least Cal. was beginning to
require pollution controls back then.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6