Re: [Chrysler300] air filters for dual fours now available

Re: [Chrysler300] air filters for dual fours now available

Hi Fern and all

Oval air filters do not need to be reproduction. They are made by a couple of manufacturers. I am a jobber for numerous parts mid 50's to mid 60's including the oval (57 to 59) and round for the Cross Ram cars. Oval are $17 ea., round $16 ea. plus a few $ ship.
A few other items:
1) WCFB carb kits.
2) AFB early carb kits
3) temperature senders
4) Vacuum safety switches
5) Upper and lower radiator hoses
6) 57/58 hemi water by pass hose
7) dist caps and rotors w/ brass lugs
8) 57/58 power steering pump kits
9) 57/58 power steering box kits
10) 56/58 starter solenoid
11) wheel cylinder kits
12) wheel bearings and seals
13) starter and generator brushes
14) 57/61 a/c compressor shaft seal conversion to late seal
15) 61/up a/c compressor shaft seal and gasket set
16) 56/61 Torque Flite pan gaskets

I can't think any more. If you can't find something I will try.

Gary, The Parts doc