Re: [Chrysler300] rear end housing swap

I wouldn't spread the springs that much, myself, I would drill a new pair of center bolt holes the right spacing just out side the originals. Moving the spring over a half-inch per side would still leave it well supported, if it didn't look good enough you could have your local welder weld on a short piece of angle iron, trimmed to fit, onto the short side to extend the pad.
Mike