Re: [Chrysler300] New 300 and Mopar's heritage.

Re: [Chrysler300] New 300 and Mopar's heritage.

I agree. The only ones who made out on that deal are Lutz and the rest of
that crew, who made millions off of the "theft" of a great American Car
maker. Now there's only "the big 2", but the media idiots still call them
"the big 3". The funny thing about this is the AMA wouldn't let Honda into
the Assoc, even tho Hondas are built here with 90% US parts, because they
were foreign owned....bet Daimler is a member!

Don't feel bad about yelling at the TV, my bride does it all the time....I,
of course, do not do this!

Ray Jones