New 300C

I have to agree with John. Try again. My idea of a special letter car was the HEMI C convertible concept. This new design does not fit my criteria for a I really would love to own,drive and be seen in vehicle. Seems the letter car concept is gone if this is what will be the future. Hemi yes,rear wheel drive yes. Need to get some pizzaz into the new design or morph it into the HEMI C convertible. Once again marketing has used and abused the 300 letter car designation.

Just my 2 cents