Why this list is such a hoot!!

A few weeks ago I was looking for a 66 300 convertible on this list. Don
Rook sees the post and now the score is Rook minus one, Jett plus one.
About the same time I whine for a replacement C for the hip of my 300C.
Bartusca has bought a NOS medallion from Mitchell (300C) but he has a 300E.
What did I have extra? An E. Everbody wins!! And to think I hated computers
for so long.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061