64 a/c setup... anyone need?

Hello All...

I've got a nearly complete A/C setup for a '64
model. Condenser, hoses, dryer, lines, expansion valve, boxes on the engine
side, air ducts and boxes in the passenger compartment, dash control
buttons, vents etc. If anyone is looking for everything ( I dont want to
separate it ) please email me privately.
Thanks
Mike Laiserin
MWL1967@xxxx