Re: [Chrysler300] top cleaning

I've used many different products over the years to clean and protect tops and interiors. For my interior leather and vinyl I like to use saddle soap, 'Leather Ranch' leather conditioner, or the 'Maguires' brand conditioner. I've liked the results on my tops with saddle soap as well but I tend to use a 'Turtle Wax' product specificly designed for vinyl hardtops and converts. (Turtle Wax also has a cleaner for vinyl tops) I believe 'Mothers' and 'Maguires' both have offerings for these areas. You pay a little more but it's usually money well spent.

For your leather, the Leather Ranch conditioner works wonders. I've resurected hard, dried, and sun beaten leather an dash pads to be soft and supple with the stuff. You just have to continue applications regularely until the moisture is restored.

Hope this helps. Ryan