392 Hemi Torque Converters

I'm passing this message on from Club Member A.D. Zakarian. He goes by A.D or Zak(yes that is a little confusing when we are together). He doesn't have e-mail so if anyone is interested you will need to call him directly. 858-755-4252. This is in San Diego, California area.

He has 6 torque converters, that fit 392 hemi's, on the garage floor that he is getting tired of kicking around. They have been checked out by his torque converter man and deemed in working order. Asking price is $300 each.

If anyone is interested please call A.D. directly.

David Zakarian