57 power steering pitman/sector shaft seal.

57 power steering pitman/sector shaft seal.

Hi list,
My local parts guy only has a listing back to 58 for the sector shaft seal on the power steering box. Is that the year of a change from 'coaxial' to 'gear and sector'?
I need the lower seal on my 57, and don't know if the 58 part will fit. If someone knows the answer, or better yet, a part number for 57, please let me know.
Thanks,
John