Rocker Trim Installation

I am almost ready to reinstall the rocker stainless steel trim and dog legs
on my H. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I do have the clips from
Gary Goers. The NOS trim pieces that I have are different. One has a hole
for a mounting screw at the front end and one does not. Which is correct.
Thanks for any help. Doug Warrener