Re: [Chrysler300] Cars on film

Hi All:
Michael's email regarding 300s on film reminded me some of you might be
interested in movies which included lettercars when they were new. I only
know of three such films, but no doubt some of you can add to this list:
1) Imitation of Life with Lana Turner and Sandra Dee. Can't remember
the male lead, but he drives a Tahitian Coral 300D convertible. I liked the
movie too. Just saw a notice in the paper it is now available on DVD.
2) The World, the Flesh, and the Devil. Harry Belafonte, Inger
Stevens(I think) and Jose Ferrar. Is about the only three people left in the
world. Belefonte drives a 300D convert out of a Chrysler showroom thru the
front window he has just broken out. Can't believe how long I looked for
this movie to be on TV so I could tape it! Terry McTaggart had told me about
it years before I finally saw it. I liked this movie too. Can't tell the
300D color, because movie is B & W.
3) Bachelor in Paradise. Bob Hope and somebody (Paula Prentiss?)
Anyway, lots of good shots of a 300G convert, Cinnimon or red--can't remember
which. Also watch carefully when they show a shot of some freeway traffic.
There is a nice surprise for you! This one probably is readily available to
rent.

I'll look forward to any additions to this list!!!! 300ly, Gil C.