history of a 300H

I am trying to contact a man who sold a 300H thru the club clearing house, in summer of '94. The sellers name is David Gifford. He lived in Texas, probably San Antonio. The car was referred to the clearing house by Jake Shively. Would be interested in knowing location of either of these individuals. Email me privately or call.Thank you
Michael Burke, Michigan
517-869-2651.