Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Chrysler 300 segment on Speedvision

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Chrysler 300 segment on Speedvision

If I'm not mistaken, the segment also included a brief commentary by our
very own American Idol George Riehl.

Chris Filipietz
Proud owner of a plain jane 62-300
Rosamond CA

that there was an upcoming segment on Chrysler Hemi cars to be broadcast on
Muscle Cars which is a program on Speedvision Channel 607 on Direct Tv.

> I set Tivo(the best 400 dollars I have ever spent in home theatre stuff)
up to record it when it was to be broadcast and just last nite I was
browsing thru my Tivo recordings and there it was. I had not expected much,
but was very pleasantly surprised at how well the development of the 300's
was covered in the short 1/2 hour program.

> Had a good history of the movers at Chrysler who developed the car and
why, a large number of videos of various 300's the C-300 to the 300 L and M,
interesting videos of Tim Flock and other 300 racing notables including Karl
K. and pictures/videos of his cars on the track.

> I also had recorded another segment of Muscle Cars and in this one they
gave an 800 number and a price of 19.95 to order a video of this program and
the ad said that this would include 2 different programs of 1/2 hour each,
so I assume that a video of the 300 segment could be ordered.

> This was made in 2001 so this info may have been previously posted,
however anyone interested in the number send message to listservice.