300B Tailpipe ends

Hi all,
All you 300B experts;
In preparation for the March 8th AACA Orlando Show, I'm installing a new
exhaust system front to back on my 300B. My question is should the exhaust
pipe tips under the rear bumper point down at about a 45 degree angle and the
ends be "bologna cut" so the end/openings are parallel to the ground.......
or should the pipe just be bent at the end with end pointing at about a 45
degree angle toward the ground.
Anyone have supporting documentation which is most correct?
Thank you,
John Cote