listserver rules

This is an official e-mail, from the Electronic Communications Committee,
and sent to all members of the Chrysler 300 Club Int'l .

Member "moparted" has been temporarily suspended, and his listserver
privileges halted. The reason for this action: repeated and blatant
disregard of the (very simple) listserver rules. Using the listserver for
purposes not intended. Two unnecessary, unproductive and wasteful e-mails
within a two-hour period.

The Chrysler 300 Club International's listserver is a valuable tool,
available - for free - to our current dues paying members. This listserver
can only function if used for its intended purpose - the exchange of
information pertaining to Chrysler 300's .
It is not a chat room. It is not a free-for-all. There are simple rules,
which have been posted periodically as a reminder. Participating Club
members are expected to behave as gentlemen (gentlewomen? gentlepersons ?) .

There are about 425 participating Club members hooked up to the listserver.
The great majority uses it well, and for its intended purpose. WE WILL NOT
have a small minority turn it into a circus.

We once again restate the listserver rules. Please spend a minute, read
them, understand them, and abide by them. It will make everbody's life a
whole lot more pleasant. Please also be aware that we, the Chrysler 300 Club
International, intend to enforce the rules.

E.C.C., Chrysler 300 Club Int'l Inc.
=====
WHAT THE LISTSERVER IS FOR :
-Any exchange of information pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's .
- Technical information that relates directly to Chrysler 300's ( not
Plymouth cars, not Chrysler Newports, no Dodge Ram pickups, no Hemi
Chargers, and no Subaru's...).
- Restoration tips and techniques that apply directly to Chrysler 300's.
- Parts for sale, or parts wanted, for Chrysler 300's ONLY.
- Cars for sale, or cars wanted . Chrysler 300's only, with only exception
being related parts cars such as New Yorker, Saratoga, Windsor, etc .
- Feedback regarding vendors and suppliers of Chrysler 300 parts and cars
and related services.
- Meet information
`
OK, get the idea? IT HAS TO RELATE TO CHRYSLER 300's. PERIOD.

WHAT THE LISTSERVER IS NOT FOR:
- Any of the above that does NOT relate to Chrysler 300's.
- Chit-chat, discussions, arguments, and the like. .
- Political statements, jokes, current events, car stuff unrelated to
Chrysler 300's, etc.
- One-liner replies that do not add anything to an ongoing discussion.

E.C.C. - Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.