for sale 300C leads

A friend of mine is selling his 2 57 300C's. He also has lots of other parts he may sell. I havn't seen the cars for years, so am not aware of there shape. Contact him direct at, blaster-chemist@xxxxx His name is Pat Crawford, He is asking $8000.00 for the two of them. Chuck

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus