RE: [Chrysler300] 68 300

I'll have to agree with you, Bob, my sentiments exactly. I've been playing
with old cars for many years and have not gotten the level or quality of
help, opinions and advice as I've gotten with the 300 Club.
You did hit a nerve with me when you mentioned lawmakers, though. In
general, they don't even know what they are impacting when they pass
legislation to limit emissions, and other bogus legislation. All they are
thinking about is doing what they perceive as politically correct in the
eyes of their constituents. It will take groups such as ours to enlighten
each of them and make them realize just how far-reaching their narrow-minded
ideas are.

Mark Souders