Re: [Chrysler300] To glass-bead or not to glass-bead...

Re: [Chrysler300] To glass-bead or not to glass-bead...

Mike,
I can't say what the carb rebuild services use. Had one rebuilt at Datona
Carb. and it looked really nice in bronze and silver.
I have used Eastwood's OEM Carb finishes they sell in silver and bronze and
must say I'm amazed at how well they silver and bronze colors look to the
colors applied by the carb rebuilders.
No other suggestions other than Eastwood.
John in CT.