RE: [Chrysler300] Clear steering wheels

The guy I bought my H from (Herb Moore) gave me the name of John Veatch. He
talked to John sometime in about 1996 and John said that he wanted Herb to
send the wheel to him, so he could strip it and then send it back to Herb to
get it rechromed. Then Herb was to send it back to John for the plastic
restoration. Herb wasn't willing to do that, so I'm left with getting the
wheel done myself.

Mark