Happy New Year

I can't resist this weather thread....

Last week on Christmas Day I had 9 inches of snow in Connecticut at my brother's house (perfectly timed snow I might add). Then two days later I was riding with the top down in my convertible in Charlottesville, VA.

Now I am in Holland where New Years Day treated us to downpours all day and temperatures barely above freezing. But it was actually sunny for a spell the day before and the fireworks show at Midnight was spectacular. All private citizens all around town sending huge amounts of pyrotechnics skyward and with all the churchbells ringing loudly. It really put every show I've seen stateside on the 4th. of July to shame.

I have a 56 Caddy convertible parts car arriving for a client by container in Rotterdam next week, as well as a 64 Jaguar XKE and an old Camaro arriving in Antwerp.

Thanks much to the all the people who look after and contribute to this listserver. It is by far the best one I've ever been on.

Sean.