Re: (chrysler 300) Kansas Sale

I and my friend Bill Adams of Bountiful, Utah, attended that auction and came home with a pickup load of parts, and towing a sport 300 hdt, for our '62's. As I remember there were people, in attendance, from as far away as New York State.

It was quite a large estate auction of mainly '62 chrysler 300's (some 30 plus cars) and parts. From my now foggy memory of the event and those that I meet - cars/parts were being loaded for travel to Texas, Illinois, Colo. Utah and many other states.

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.