'57 rear sheetmetal - sale

Gooood mornin'. Hope everyone had a delightful holiday thus far.
I've a rear body clip from a '57 4-door New Yorker. I'd cut it from a low-rust parts car to use for patch panels. It has minimal rust-through of the trunk floor and quarters. The trunk drip rails look great. The cuts were made at the rear door jamb -- up & across the rear window bottom -- and through the wheel houses. It was then removed in one (huge) piece. $250 or best.

Since the very lovely repro quarters have FINALLY arrived, I'd like to get rid of this big hunka metal. The wife won't let me make a couch out of it, so maybe one of y'all can use it?
Mike V
GA