RE: [Chrysler300] One day whilst browsing..........

RE: [Chrysler300] One day whilst browsing..........

I see that guy's stuff every day on eBay. There should be a law against
this type of robbery. Sad part is there's always some knucklehead out there
who is not educated enough to avoid buying from Atlas Obsolete. Atlas is
not only robbing with his ridiculously high prices, he gets you again with
his shipping charges. Now, I'm not saying "don't buy from this guy." If
you're stupid enough to buy without shopping around first, then go ahead and
be raped. All I'm saying is, as I said yesterday, "buyer beware."

Freezing in PA,
Mark