One day whilst browsing..........

Er.....choke !!!

What do I see ?? scarcely believeable........but true !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=728181380

Isn't daylight robbery a crime in the good ol' USA?? ??

Or.....New T/Flite shift cable for your F or G.....anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=729728582

And......decals for your F, folks......

Hmmmm, I suggest Gary Goers for decals. Add up his prices for this lot if you have his catalog, and have a night out on the savings. Plus, my F, nor any engine bay of one I've ever seen has Golden Lion valve cover decals. New Yorkers do though. And just $6 for p&p in the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2136812745

Are nos parts at an all time mad high when the economy is in some trouble? Seems that way to me.

Dave in NZ.