Auto lifts

I have had great satisfaction from my Backyard Buddy. Over-engineered and very safe. PLUS, the people at the company are great. You can talk to the president who is a car guy, and designed the units anytime you want. Wonderful service, if you ever have any questions. I found the 110v unit the most convenient. Also, I bought the better quality rolling bridge accessory they have. This is for positioning another jack or jacks under the frame, once the car is up in the air. In addition, I bought the detachable castor set. That way, I can easily move the lift around in my garage, or take it outside on the cement pad, if I want to degrease a chassis, or do some undercoating. Happy Holidays to all! John Koutre in Wisconsin