Car Lifts

Does anyone have any suggestions / experience / recommendations on 4 post
car lifts? I'm looking at Lifts Unlimited Perfect Park 7000, Eagle
Equipment SS-7000 and Greg Smith Equipmert Pro Park 7. What options /
accessories are necessary or desirable ? Is there a major advantage of a
220v power unit over a 110v unit. Thanks in advance for your input. Doug
Warrener.