Penetrating Oil and Degreasers

Thanks for all the help regarding penetrating oils.

I've tried PB Blaster and Liquid Wrench on very rusted-on bolts on cast iron
headers. No luck. I'm not into torches. Would muriatic acid cut through
the rust without damaging threads, etc.?

Some of you have suggested Kano products. They also make engine degreaser.
Has anyone tried it? Is it any good, or is there some other engine
cleaner/degreaser that's better than Gunk? Can Kano products be bought
locally, or does it have to be ordered from the mfr.?

Thanks again,

George Clineman