Re: [Chrysler300] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

Re: [Chrysler300] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

Hi Dave;
If you can list the Chrysler 300 Club Int'l Inc. dates, we would appreaciate
it. Every one is welcome to stop by and socialize, through out the meet.
Also, a reminder to the club members to put these dates on their calendars:

Spring 300 Club Meet:
June 11-15, 2003 Peoples Choice Show Sat., 300's only
Contact host George Riehl @ 517-849-2783 or host Mike Burke @ 517-869-2651

Fall 300 Club Meet:
Sept. 3-7, 2003....Concours judging Sat. Pre-registered 300 letter cars only
Contact host Terry McTaggart @ 937-885-4256

Thanks, Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator