57 300C convert

Trying to contact John Cote in Wisconsin. If you are out there and have an email address please contact me. I bought a 57 300C convert in 1957 from Ennis motors and wondered if your car was the one I bought new. Only identfying marks I can think of is a cigarette burn on the orig. back seat, and left rear tail fin was damaged before I lost it. Chuck