'61 radio faceplate...

Good Evening,

Speaking of radio faceplates... I was just gathering up all of my
chrome pieces to deliver to the plater tomorrow morning (Ouch! This is
gonna hurt) and I found that the faceplate that goes around the radio
and ignition switch has a small hole punched in it. This appears to have
been done when someone was trying to pry off one of the radio knobs?

Anyway, I need the thin aluminum faceplate that is recessed within the
chrome bezel and goes around the radio and ignition switch. I need it
with black hash marks.

Please let me know if you have one sitting around and want to sell.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne