62 roof

Is there anyone out there in the Arizona area who NEEDS a roof from a 1962
Chrysler 300. The car is totally stripped and all that is left is the roof
and firewall and rockers.
If you can use it let me know because the car will not be there too long.

Happy 300ing
Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 Sport Convert.