Torque converter rebuilds - where?

Good mornin'. Darn cold in Atlanta.
I've a '57 torque converter that wants to be rebuilt/exchanged. Does anyone have recommendations re. where to have the job done?

Can't find anyone in GA who will do the old stuff. Please let me know if you've a good reference.
(I've a smooth-cased unit that leaks and an air-cooled unit with a 1/2-gone ring gear...hoping to make (or trade for) one good unit).
Many thanks. mike v