66-68 Budd Discbrake Rotors - partnumber ??

66-68 Budd Discbrake Rotors - partnumber ??

Hi all,
Can anyone provide me with the partnumber for the DiscBrake Rotors used by Chrysler in '66-'68 made by Budd?

I'm looking at the possibility of having "replacement" rotors made for this system. Mabe not exact replacements, but at least provide an usable solution when the old rotors are worn thin.
As everyone might know, the original rotors are as easy to find as like finding Horsepower in a stock Chevy-engine... lol.

Thanks and best regards,
Herman Meiners
http://drive.to/chrysler
The Netherlands